First step: Create categories
- You will need al least one category created before you start adding new sites to your Communify account. Go to categories section (under Sites menú) and Add a new Category.
How to add a new site
- Go to the site menú, and select Add new.
- Fill in the information related with the site (Title, URL, Category, Image, Type, Description, Platform, language and number of visits)
Publish a specific plugin in a site
- Once you have added all the sites URLs you will be working with, the next step is to publish the first plugins in these sites.
- Edit the plugin you wish to show.
- Enter the Publish block
- Select Publishers instead of location in the Url's section.
- Choose the site or sites where to publish the content
Schedule plugin publications
- Click on Set a specific publish date in order to program when you want the plugin to appear.
- You can schedule plugins by day and hour.
- Admit or deny countries from the list in order to select where you want or don't want to show your content.
- Check the devices that will show your content. You can combine Mobile, Tablet and PC as you wish.
- Limit the amount of impressions of your content and prioritize A/B tests. If you want the plugin to be displayed uninterrupted, you can set the impressions value to -1.